Sunday, May 23, 2010

About Library

I like studying in library.

When I was serving as an intern in The  Second People's Hospital in Shenzhen which is now The First Affiliated Hospital of Shenzhen University, I frequently went to the library preparing the Graduate Candidate Test.

It is a fantastic library I had ever been to execpt its some kind of noisiness. Library, in my opinion, is a place for people to calm down and focus on what he's doing. That's the reason why I love to come to library.

The library of Jinan University is awsome too. I love here because of its bright light, comfortable air-conditioning, beauties, free wireless internet, smelless drinking  water, clean washrooms, and peace and quiet. The cantee of the university near the library is also suitable for me so far.

I love this place and I'll spend a lot of time here searching literature, writting my paper, thinking what to do next in the near future.

It is so lucky that I could find this place near my hospital after I left school.

Have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment